State Release Notes - Oct 2021

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alaska - Generally releases results via email to applicants. Recent years, within the first 4 days of release. Applicants can request to be notified via snail mail. Hard copy of license / certificate typically arrives within a few weeks of first board meeting after release date.

I feel like @RBHeadge PE is just trying to spite me by doubling down on this lmao!

Pennsylvania has been a day 1 release state for three exams in a row, and 6 of the last 9.

Has released within the first three days every exam since Oct. 2016.

But what else can I expect from someone from......*gulp*......MARYLAND! *DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN* *Insert thunder and lightning here*
Not to yuck your yum @structurenole15 ... But @RBHeadge PE aren't you originally from Philly?

yes-cheering.gif

Yeah, and why do you think he's in Maryland now? Because nobody likes Philly.
Hey, I'm slightly offended by that. My brother and sister went to med school & grad school (respectively) in Philly, so we visited often. My brother met his wife at med school, and she's originally from there.

I like Philly. Aspects of it remind me a lot of my home, New Orleans.

So did Ben! That '04 draft class was stacked with quarterbacks. Sad that Rivers never got one, though.

Back